miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2019

LES BARDOLINETTES,oh la la Barbie dolls



A french designer that have your brand in Lyon, France. She is Géraldine Bardot. 

She loves fashion and Barbie dolls. She adopted her. Géraldine has designed her new outfit.

The bardolinette is showcased in a beautiful and luxury box. Each bardolinette is unique. And you can find some different models. "Brigitte" recalling Brigitte Bardot, the model "Suzanne", "Marguerite" and others. Her brand talk about france, fashion and love says her owner. 


--Why did you decide to make this special job with this dolls?

I am a french stylist designer since 20 years with 2 passions : fashion and the Barbies . I wanted to impose my vision of the most popular doll in the world; she had to leave her princess world to become a fashion doll !

A rare object, a collector's item that symbolizes fashion, luxury and France. 

In 2017, I  decided to listen to my intuition, and I said to myself : " yes,we can reinvent the Barbie doll's wardrobe with the famous " french touch" , yes the fabrication will be french . "  that's how Les Bardolinetes was born. They embody the rarity, the requirement and the desire to privilege French know-how.


--Tell me please. What is les bardolinettes your new brand?

The Bardolinettes are original creations in limited editions.
Barbies dressed in a sophisticated wardrobe with a "Je-ne-sais-quoi "what kind of French charm. The Bardolinette is presented on her walnut and brass base.
It is carefully preserved in a very pretty box that presents and protects it.

The brand rethinks the wardrobe of Barbie dolls by reviving elegance and glamour: a French look that awakens Barbies!
Manufactured in traditional ways in French sewing workshops by expert hands, outfits and accessories are made from French fabrics from Haute Couture. 


--You can follow her brand in:

Instagram:
@lesbardolinettes

Facebook:
Les Bardolinettes

In Pinterest:
Bardolinettes

The website:
http:///www.lesbardolinettes.com 


--Iris Apfel has her own Barbie. Wow! That woman is so interesting and unique. 

She's a character I love! I find her irresistible. A true fashion icon with such a unique eccentric style. I would love to collaborate with her.


--I can watch in your video that you enjoy your job with dolls, you put your heart in the design and details.  I think is a tribute to women that were or are icons in the fashion world.

Yes, absolutely, I design my models with passion. In my creations I have the obession of the perfect cut, the search for the most beautiful fabrics... I wanted to impose my ideal of elegance by letting myself be guided by my intuition.
Bardolinettes are the symbol of French luxury; they are made with love and French know-how. 

For this first collection I drew my inspiration from Coco Chanel and Brigitte Bardot. One embodies French chic with its well-defined codes and the other, BB is an eternal myth, the symbol of femininity.


--When you were a little girl, did you play with Barbies?

The Barbies have always been my favorite toy and I have a vivid memory of putting them away and looking at them as a treasure. 
I spent an infinite amount of time styling my dolls, dressing them, making them new clothes. They were my game partner, my confidant. 


--How does the inspiration comes tto you to create the fantastic outfits?

 It all starts with a fabric, a desire, the idea of a perfect outfit.
I am inspired by many things but my daily inspiration remains Chanel.
The striking details of the collection pay tribute to the character of Coco Chanel. I always give priority to details and refined finishes.
Géraldine Bardot.
Creator and founder.




Thanks a lot to Géraldine to say yes to my questions. A pleasure that you and Barbie dolls visit my blog. 

Leticia Teresa Pontoni.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Por favor no se permite lenguaje obsceno o insultante. Gracias.