domingo, 24 de mayo de 2020

THOMAS CAMERON,amazing and special voice



He is 20 years old. An english tenor who has an enormous talent. It is a happiness to have him in my blog. A classical singer. A successful and young career. He has a beautiful, powerful and special voice. He was nominated for a classical Brit Award at the 2018 ceremony held at the Royal Albert Hall.a

d at the 2018 ceremony held at The Royal Albert Hall. He was 
--In June 2018 was your debut on BBC Radio. Please, can you tell me more about that important moment?

It was really lovely for my first single to be supported by the BBC and I am so grateful that they have continued to be supportive of my career ever since.  When I released my first single ‘Bring Him Home’, I was very lucky to have been nominated for a Classic Brit Award for this performance and following this, BBC radio interviewed me all about that experience and also gave the single its first ever radio play. This was such an important moment in my career, as it began my journey and led to many opportunities for me to appear on national TV and Radio. 


--What are your dreams about your young career?

My dream is to reach many people around the world with my music and hopefully to touch many people with the music that I create. It means so much to me when I see people in so many different countries listening to my music and enjoying what I do and I would just love to grow this into something even bigger! I would then of course love to visit everyone on an international world tour. 


--You are so young. How do you feel living in these hard and rare times at home? I am sure music is a big company at this time. Like a big friend. 

That is so true. Music has been such a massive companion to me during this time and not only that but I have been able to make such an incredible connection with all my fans, through my music. It just shows that even in a worldwide crisis such as this, music can bring us all together in such an incredible way.


--What do you feel when you sing a song? I watched videos in YouTube and I saw your happiness in your face. 

As I am sure many reading would have worked out already, I absolutely love singing and it is my happy place. When I am singing, everything else I have in my head and worries that I might have on my mind, just disappear. Everything just feels right in the world and the feeling is wonderful, it is so hard to put it into words! 


--Did you begin to sing when you were a kid?

Yes, I have been singing for as long as I can remember. When I was at primary school, I got the part of Joseph in the school production of ‘Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat’. This was such a massive push for me as a singer at such a young age and led to me beginning my formal vocal training from then at the age of 11. As well as this, I have always loved singing to the radio with my mum in the car and I am sure this is where I developed my first love for music! 


--Which tenor or tenors do you admire in the world?

One of the tenors that I really do admire is Andrea Bocelli. Obviously, his voice is just stunning and is a massive inspiration in itself but I am also hugely inspired by his style and his personality. I love the way he dresses and this has inspired me when choosing what outfits to wear for my shows, as well as looking at which clothing brands I would like to work with for upcoming outfits. 


--How many hours a day do you practice with your voice? I know this career needs a special training.

During lockdown it has been lovely to have more time to turn my attention to practice every day. Usually, I would not have the time to practice every day but during lockdown I have been able to. I usually spend 1-2 hours a day working on my singing but that does not mean I am constantly singing for that amount of time. Practice for me includes working on technique or perhaps working on another language for one of my songs to perform. There are so many elements to singing and performance and no rehearsal or practice session is ever the same. 








His social networks are:

Facebook:
Thomas Cameron

Instagram:
@thomascameronsinger

Website: http://www.thomascamerontenor.com 

YouTube:
Thomas Cameron

Twitter:
@thomas_cameron


Thanks a lot to Thomas to say yes to my questions and to visit my blog. 

Leticia Teresa Pontoni.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Por favor no se permite lenguaje obsceno o insultante. Gracias.